Etude House I’m Blooming Sebum Control Mist Review ヽ(*・ω・)ﾉ
It’s just so darn adorable! Like most Etude House products, it’s very pretty and girly.
The box it came in has information, instructions and ingredients in both English and Korean which is very helpful.
The bottle is made from a sturdy plastic which looks opaque but it actually lets you see the amount of product left. One issue is that the spray nozzle doesn’t give out a fine mist so you end up with a few small droplets on your face (it dries quickly, don’t worry)
The product promises to control oil and shine while hydrating and sadly, it doesn’t do this as well as I had hoped. Obviously, since it’s a spray, it’s hardly going to absorb oils but to be frank, it doesn’t do much more than spraying water on your face. It’s alright with hydrating but my skin is oily/combination so it doesn’t seem to make much of a difference.
I’m definitely not a professional when in comes to dermatology but the main ingredients of this are plant extracts with lower quantities of chemicals (none of which scream danger). It also claims to be ‘7 free’ which I believe means its free from 7 specific nasty chemicals.
It contains 95.9% early summer green tea extract so once this is finished, I might just fill the bottle with green tea as a spray.
It doesn’t really smell of anything which is good for those who are sensitive to fragrance. It would have been nice to have a hint of a scent though no scent is better than an unpleasant one.
Suitability for all ❁❁❁❁
This would probably be best for those who have normal skin (or mildly oily/dry) since it doesn’t do enough for hydration or oil control to make a big difference to more extreme skin types. I would think its also gentle enough for sensitive skin types.
It has great packaging but the contents are slightly lacking for me specifically.
I bought this with my own money so all opinions are my own. If any one wants close ups of the ingredients or something, let me know ^^
- tokkibunbun reblogged this from tedisu
- srriot likes this
- sleepingwithdomo likes this
- gisaengpanda reblogged this from tedisu
- stephiemoca likes this
- arielexe reblogged this from tedisu
- tedisu reblogged this from tedisu and added:
- geesquariid likes this
- oppaslittlegirl likes this
- fashion-shopping-love likes this
- elisey23 reblogged this from tedisu
- partywithpatricia likes this
- akanexxxai likes this
- diariesofafangirl likes this
- kurayami026 likes this
- my-joy-in-life reblogged this from fyetudehouse
- my-joy-in-life likes this
- evamahardhika likes this
- oli111 likes this
- mullizzang likes this
- ggmyworld likes this
- ginger--bunny reblogged this from fyetudehouse
- victoriasgirl1 likes this
- teukbokkii likes this
- fyetudehouse reblogged this from tedisu
- xxpingg likes this
- yena-choi reblogged this from tedisu
- yena-choi likes this
- mangakpopluver likes this
- xiqing reblogged this from tedisu